Cami

What an amazing 3 years it has been! Three years ago today I stood in front of my friends and family to pledge my love to the man of my dreams. I remember at this exact time I was standing in the bridal room at the church looking out the window talking to Josh on the phone watching him and his groomsmen get their pictures taken. He couldn't see me, but, I could see him. I was sooo excited for this day! I had waited a long time to marry my prince and there he stood waiting for me. It was such a precious day and the best day of my life. In the 3 short years we've been married we've been through so much. This is the first anniversary that we have not been out with Echoing Angels and NOT in Topeka, KS. That's where we spent the first 2 anniversarys because of EA gigs. LOL...not necessarily the place that most girls dream of going for their anniversary, but, still have a lot of fun memories of those days. Tonight Josh is taking me to The Melting Pot to celebrate our anniversary. That is our favorite restraunt so any occasion we can go there to celebrate we do. We've decided not to exchange gifts this year because we are awaiting the best gift we could ever ask for...our little girl. Now if she would just cooperate and come we would appreciate it! I think Lacey has gotten to comfy in her mommy's tummy. But, we are anxiously awaiting her arrival. Anyway, I am so thankful that the Lord brought Josh into my life. I am such a blessed girl! God knew exactly who the right person was for me and Josh was it! I love you baby! I'm so thankful for you and for your heart and your unconditional love! I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you baby! You're my everything!
0 Responses

Post a Comment