Megan
YAY! It is finally here- my Christmas Break! I have been waiting for this week for months!

I have really been stressing about getting all of my Christmas shopping finished and all the presents wrapped. Just ask Neil, it has kept me up at night; I've been worrying about when I was going to get everything done! This year it has really crept up on me! Having this week off of work has really helped to wrap up all of my loose ends going in to this week. As I said in my last post, I absolutely love shopping this time of year. The parking garages are a little frightening this time of year, but the mall itself doesn't scare me one bit. I love seeing the store fronts decorated and all of the excited little children waiting in line for Santa!

This week, Neil and I are super busy. Today was spent cleaning the house and packing in preparations for the rest of the week. Since we only have ourselves and the pup, we can do alot of travelling over the Holidays. First, we head up to visit Neil's side of the family for some traditional last minute shopping (the men of the family, of course...ha!) and Neil is performing at a church Wednesday night for a Christmas Service. Then we are off to my grandparents for Christmas Eve, then back to Neil's parents for Christmas Day, then back to my parent's that night.... WHEW!

I'm thinking when we have little ones (don't worry, that won't be any time soon!) we will just make the new grandparents come to us!! Ha! It's alot of travelling back and forth every year, but it is the only time of the year we really travel this much. Plus, this is the best way to spend the most time with our families during this season. We absolutely love loading up the car with our bags, presents, and our dog to get the Holiday started!

0 Responses

Post a Comment