Cami

So Lacey's due date is this Friday...New Years Eve. We are sooo ready for her to come. Especially me. LOL...it's crazy how uncomfortable one can be the last weeks of pregnancy. Don't get me wrong...I'm extremely thankful for this little miracle. But, boy, I'll be happy to have my body back to where I'm not uncomfortable all the time. However, as of this past Thursday, our doctor told us that we were still not dialating. Ugh. So, please pray with us that she comes soon. So the countdown continues.

On Friday, I took Emily out for a girls morning out. Her birthday was on Dec. 26th so we celebrated a little bit early. We went to the Waffle House for breakfast and then to the nail spa to get pampered. It was such a fun day being girls and getting our nails done. We've decided that this needs to happen more regularly. I told her that every girl needs to have pretty nails on their birthday! I'm just so thankful for her and her friendship.

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas weekend with your family. Josh and I did. Our families are small enough that we spend them together. Only people missing were my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who were with her family in Utah. But, we had a wonderful time together eating, opening presents and watching Christmas movies. For those that are not in Georgia, we even had a WHITE Christmas! Yes, we got snow. The first time that Georgia has seen snow on Christmas in like 128 years. So that was pretty fun. The only downside to this weekend is that I was a bit under the weather. Yes, I got a cold. I went my whole entire pregnancy without getting sick and the week that I'm supposed to deliver I get a bad cold. I'm starting to feel a little better today. But, look forward to the day that I feel human again.

Josh is back at work this week. But, as he has been telling everyone he's "on call" with me just in case Lacey comes. LOL. He's so cute! I am grateful though that his shop is only like 7 minutes from our house. So he's not that far away. I've planned on doing some cleaning up from Christmas but have been told by Josh that I need to relax this week. But, I tend to be a littel stubborn, so we'll see. Maybe I'll compromise and do some cleaning but relax some too. :-)
0 Responses

Post a Comment