Cami
What a crazy busy weekend...but amazing weekend. This was the first weekend in awhile that Josh did not have anything going on so we were able to spend it together. It was sooo nice and much needed. Friday night we pretty much stayed in and chilled out at home. We watched "The Polar Express" and ate pizza. Saturday, we braved the mall and WalMart and went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping and made it out unscathed. But, it also helped us to get some good walking in as well as we are trying to do whatever we can to start dialiating since to this point haven't. Sunday we went to my parents church. They had a special service happening and wanted our Gracie Bear to sit up on stage with them. She was such a good girl. We were such proud puppy parents! Then last night we ended the weekend hanging out with our small group. We had our annual Christmas party and had such a great time. We are so fortunate and blessed to have such amazing friends in our small group!

It's hard to believe that I am heading into my last 4 days of work this week. But I am soooo ready!!! And I am soooo ready for Lacey to get here. I have had the worst sleep the last several days from being so uncomfortable trying to sleep. Waking up every hour. Not fun. And yes, I know that sleep will be hard to come by once she arrives. BUT, I can deal with that if I'm not having to wake up every hour aching. I will miss everyone here at the station, but, boy I am sooo looking forward to some time off to spend with this little girl.
0 Responses

Post a Comment