Emily
Today we were all supposed to head down to Callaway Gardens for the night. The guys play at a church there Sunday morning and the church graciously put everyone up in a hotel tonight, including the families that wanted to go. We originally planned to take the kids and go and see the lights at Callaway Gardens...until we found out it was $25 per person, not per car! That is just not in the budget right now. Plus I am still not feeling great, so we decided we would take the kids to see the lights at Life University here in Marietta. I know they won't be as impressive but its free!

I have not been able to sleep. The Medrol-dose pack the DR gave me is a steroid and one of the side affects is sleeplessness. I am totally there and I usually have no trouble sleeping! My body is physically SO tired but I can't get my brain to fall asleep. I just lay there, listening to the ringing in my ears. And I admit it, I am a BIG grouch when I don't sleep and I can get mean. I tried taking a natural sleep aid last night with melatonin in it. I didn't work. Tonight, I am breaking out the benadryl. On that note, I am off to find it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment