Nikki
Today is my last day at work until January 4th! I am so excited. I feel so blessed to have a job that allows me so much time off, and also allows me to do something I am so passionate about. My kids have such a gentle, loving spirit about them today. Maybe they too are getting into the Christmas spirit, or they realize they better behave today so it will be a fun day instead of a day of them getting into trouble. :-) The have brought me some of the sweetest gifts. Many of them homemade. I do not teach in the richest part of the county, but I wouldn't trade my kids for anything. Their riches lie in their heart.

Jon and I are going to try and get the rest of our Christmas shopping this weekend. I would like to be finished by the end the weekend because I will not be able to use my right hand past Tuesday of next week. I have yet to figure out how I am going to function without the use of my right hand. Oh well, where there is a will there is a way.
0 Responses

Post a Comment