Emily
Oh my goodness am I tired. It's 930 in the morning and I could go back to bed. But I can't. I am at work, finishing my long work stretch. I haven't had a day off since 2 weekends ago and I am feeling it. It is incredibly busy too. People always want to squeeze in surgeries before their deductable starts over in January. But in addition to all the elective surgeries, people seem to be sicker this time of year. So my days have been filled with some very stressful situations....not everybody is making it home for Christmas, sadly. But today is my last day for a week so I am hanging in there. Not a single gift is wrapped, all piled up in my dining room. I even started shopping early this year, but it turns out it didn't help much in relieving the stress. Tomorrow is full already with wrapping, cleaning, and cooking. Somewhere in there I would like to see trey and the kids. I asked our wonderful babysitter Natalie if she would come over this evening as my personal assistant. She agreed and loves to wrap so I am SO happy to have her help. Trey offered to help wrap, buuuuttt..... he's terrible at it! So I reassigned him to some cleaning and to putting toys together. He also has to finish some shopping , no doubt for me. :). Ok, I have to get back to the OR, break time is over.
0 Responses

Post a Comment