Emily
I was reading Cami's BLOG update yesterday and God spoke to me. Cami is very pregnant, waiting on the arrival of her baby any day now. She and Josh are SOOOO excited to meet Lacey and the anticipation is mounting.

This is how we should be with God. So pregnant with His vision and so full of His greatness that we can't wait to see what He is about to do! That we wait in eager expectation and stand is wondrous anticipation at the fulfillment of His promises and prophecies. Just as a mother and father wait for the birth of their child, so we wait with that same intensity on our savior, and then rejoice when the blessings are poured out!

I started looking in the scripture to see if there was a verse about this so to confirm what I was hearing and here is what I found.

Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

Want to know what is SOOO totally cool about this verse? It is the beginning verse to one of the songs on the album and I didn't even know it until I read it! Its actually what that whole song is about and it never hit me until today. That song now has new meaning for me, it now speaks to where I am. It is one of my favorites anyway. If this album doesn't go anywhere, it won't matter, because it has already fulfilled it's purpose by speaking to me. It is confirmation for me, that was I hearing God and not my own voice today. (The song is Love So Beautiful, by the way)

So here we are, waiting on God for the revelation, so pregnant and full of anticipation that we are about to burst at the seems. We are expectant, we know God will fulfill His promise in His time....

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
0 Responses

Post a Comment