Emily
I have just finished an insanely busy Saturday shift...broken femurs, broken hips, sick gallbladders and I can't remember the rest. I am in the middle of a 9 day stretch and have to be back tomorrow, Sunday, Christmas Sunday...bummer. But I have Christmas eve off and the weekend and we plan to attend a Christmas Eve service this Friday. I am now headed to meet Trey for a shop til you drop marathon this evening. My mom has the kids since I am working and Trey is leading worship tomorrow. We will at least get to be together with no kids this evening even if it is filled with shopping, which neither of us really enjoys doing. I am looking forward to spending some time with my husband. He, however, has been feeling sick. I think he and Josh have shared the strep throat. Trey's is acting like Tonsillitis. He was feeling a bit better this morning so hopefully he will feel like going out. But if not, I will finish the shopping and bring dinner home, so all is not lost. I am actually off now to get new tires put on my car. I have been putting it off, but they are now BALD and I have no traction when it rains and its getting pretty scary. The band made a little money this month and now I am going to spend it on tires! Bummer but really needed.
0 Responses

Post a Comment