Cami
It's crazy how fast time is flying by! In just a few short weeks our little Lacey Elisabeth will be here. My parents came out last night to help me around the house steam cleaning the carpets and cleaning out cupboards. It's amazing how many things that we got knocked off of our to do list. I think Josh will be excited to see that when he gets home from his time with Echoing Angels.

Josh has been away with EA doing tour rehearsals. I'm so excited to have him home tonight. He's taking me out on a date tonight. We're going to do dinner, shopping and a movie. I'm really looking forward to having some quality time with him.

Tomorrow a few of my friends are taking me for a spa day to get manicures and pedicures. Kind of a last hurrah before Lacey gets here. I'm sooo looking forward to being pampered. I love getting my nails done. Just a very girlie thing to do. Afterward I think we'll grab some lunch. So I'm looking forward to that.

Josh, Echoing Angels and all the families are heading to down to Callaway Gardens tomorrow. Except for me. :-( Being 9 1/2 months preggo it's too hard to travel these days. They will be leading worship at a church on Sunday morning. Just wish that I could go too.

I'm very much looking forward to a break. My last day at work is December 23rd...so just a little under 2 weeks left. Then I'll be taking a 12 week maternity leave. I'm really ready for a break. I think my pregnancy hormones have made my patience and tolerance level pretty low. So, it'll be nice to take a break, learn to be a mommy and regroup before having to go back to work.
0 Responses

Post a Comment