Emily
Last night was James' Christmas program. Trey was unable to attend because of prior EA band commitments so the proud grandparents went instead! I sang a solo, snot and ruptured ear drum, and it went well. James sang 3 songs with his class. He was SO animated when we practiced them at home, but he stood there like a lump on a log...his lips were moving but there was no one home! I even made him take a nap that afternoon. Oh well, it was really cute and the younger kids were hilarious as usual. I still can't believe that it was his last pre-school performance. He is off to kindergarten next year! AHHHH!

Wednesday night was the Echoing Angels team meeting with Patton House Entertainment management. It was a really nice evening with best friends. (Minus Cami who couldn't be with us. Missed her!) We discussed all sorts of thing....what we have accomplished this year, what needs to happen next year, song ratings and scores, and finances. It was successful and we got a lot done. Andrew Patton did a little workshop with the guys, making them plant tulip bulbs. He spoke a little mini sermon from his heart about good soil, watering, and sun light are the only things that can make that flower grow, just as they need to be planted in the good soil of Christ and watered by His living word and stay in the His son-light. It was really good. And hilarious to watch a bunch of men who have NEVER planted a flower in their life do this! And Andrew said the wives were NOT allowed to care for this plant for the guys, so I am going to have to resist temptation to water the thing when I water my other house plants. If all goes as planned, that tulip will start showing right around the time their album drops....how cool is that? A visual of God's love and promises!

On the sickness front, I have actually managed to get worse. I had that excruciating ear pain again Wednesday night, but on the other side! I prayed all night that it wouldn't burst like to other side but it did! Now I really can't hear! I called the doctor and they squeezed me in this morning at 830. He said on the scale of ok to bad, I had the worst kind of sinus infection. He said there was so much up there, it had no where else to go but out my ear and down into my chest, which is why I am still congested. I got a bag full of samples and 3 prescriptions. I am hopeful to feel better soon. He said the infection should be gone in a week or so and then my ears will be able to heal in another week. I think that is Christmas Eve. That would be good, just in time!
0 Responses

Post a Comment