Nikki
I can not believe it is December 2 and I have a lot of my Christmas shopping already done. Jon and I decided to brave the crowds on Black Friday and I was able to get a few presents then at really good deals. I am usually really stressed as the holidays approach because I have such a large family to buy for. On my side of the family, I am one of five girls. So this means other than buying for my parents, I have four sisters, their husbands, and eleven nieces and nephews to buy for. That is over 20 people just in my immediate family. Then on Jon's side, we buy for his parents, his two sisters and their families. This totals up to around 14 people. So, having to buy for close to 35 family members is a lot so you can see why I am so happy about already having some of my shopping knocked out. I am also a stickler for trying not to put anything on a credit card and so far I haven't had to!!

Jon and I are going to try and go get some more shopping done this weekend. I have two weeks off at Christmas and I would love to be able to spend the entire time with my family and not having to go shop during that time.
0 Responses

Post a Comment