Cami
So I just read the previous blogs and it sounds like Satan is doing everything he can to keep the members and family members of EA down. But, our God is greater and will overcome this all. Today, Josh and I had to make an unexpected visit to the hospital. This morning I woke up and was leaking fluids. And being 35 weeks pregnant and having had 2 miscarriages in the last year and a half I was definitely concerned. I left a message for my doctor and when they called back they said that I needed to go to the hospital to the maternity triage to get checked out. Apparently, the doctor on call was at the hospital so that's where they sent me. So, I left work and picked up Josh and off to Kennestone we went. Once we got there, they put a fetal monitor on me and we were able to hear Lacey's heartbeat and it was perfect. It was such an amazing and precious sound! Then they ran a couple of tests to see if I was leaking amniotic fluid or not. Thankfully, that all came back negative. We were so grateful that the Lord protected our little one and that everything was fine. Such a huge blessing. The funny thing is the lady that was processing our admission papers and stuff was saying congratulations and good luck to us and saying things about our baby coming today. I kept telling her that as much as I can't wait to see my little girl that hopefully we would not be meeting her today! But, I can't wait until we actually get to go to the hospital to meet this little miracle in a few weeks!

We ended up being at the hospital for about 3 hours. And by the time we left, Josh and I were both famished!!! Neither of us had eaten lunch. Josh wanted Los Reyes for lunch so off to the mexican restraunt we went...it was the most yummiest food ever! I'm sure being famished made it even better. LOL. Anyway, I took him back to work and came home. Today, was definitely not spent how I thought it would be. But, I am most thankful that everything turned out okay!
0 Responses

Post a Comment