Cami

Happy November 1st! It's so hard to believe that we are already into November! This year is flying by quickly! I hope that you had a great Halloween weekend. Josh and I did! On Saturday Josh and I went up to visit his MeMaw and Uncle David. It had been several months since we had been there, so it was nice to go and spend some time with them. After that we left and drove to Shannon's house. Something you may not know about our very own Shannon Cochran is that his favorite holiday is Halloween. And every year he has a big Halloween party at his house with a haunted trail, hayride, bonfire and all. He does a GREAT job putting this on. The haunted trail is all about a character called "Smokey Bones". You go out on a tour of the trail in hopes of finding Smokey Bones. It really is fun. But, this year for me was a little tougher because of being almost 8 months pregnant. At the end all the scary characters from the whole trail started running after everyone. Yeah...I couldn't run. LOL...but my faithful husband stayed with me and never let go of my hand. Anyway, we had a great time there at his party. Good job Shanno!!! After that, we left and drove 2 hours to my friend Heidi Rew's house for her Halloween party. Yes, Shannon lives way out there! LOL! Anyway, Heidi and I work together at The Fish here in Atlanta. The picture above is of current and former Salem Communication employees. As you can see Josh and I dressed up as Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeers. We usually try to be more creative with our costumes, however, being preggo it was a bit more difficult. And plus, we didn't want to have a big expense in costumes with a baby on the way. So, this is what we came up with. I have to say though, I was EXHAUSTED after such a long day. But, we had such a great time that I wouldn't have changed it. Josh and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. So any time that we get to spend with them is just awesome.

Today Echoing Angels is doing a show in Kentucky. Thankfully it's only a day trip and they will be home tomorrow. Then they have a concert here in Atlanta on Wednesday night. So that will be a lot of fun to go to. Anyway, while Josh is away today, my daddy came over to help finish up our Lacey's room. He put up the chair rail and is now caulking in the places that need it. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful daddy who is willing to give up his day to come help me. Thanks daddy! I love you! Once he's done with that we're going to steam clean her carpet. THEN we can put in the crib and all of Lacey's things! I'm sooo excited! It's crazy that Lacey will be here in less than 9 weeks. Cannot wait!
0 Responses

Post a Comment