Emily
Halloween was oh so much fun. The kids looked so adorable. Eliza wasn't really interested at first. But she soon discovered that the harder she stomped her new furry boots, the louder her bells rang. (She was an elf). So she strutted her stuff! She got really good at being a ham and saying "tik teet' to everyone and "tantoo" (thank you). James was bumblebee transformer and was very offended if anyone thought he was scary. "no, i'm a good guy!" They were so cute!

I was able to go on a short trip with EA, monday and Tuesday, to Kentucky. I wanted to go because the promoters putting on the show were very dear old friends and we haven't seen them in about 5 years. We planted a church with them about 8 years ago in Atlanta and when you do something like that together, you are connected forever. It was great to see them. Its was actually my first trip in the EA van....and it didn't smell as bad as I thought it would. Tiffany, their manager, had frebreezed the van when she went to the midwest with them, so Thank YOU TIFFANY!. But I had a blast. The guys were so welcoming to me and I appreciated it. But I do think we went to the first place ever where we weren't considered red-necks.....hahaha.

I was supposed to work today and Trey was going to take the kids to my cousins to play when he had to go. He has a show tonight in town. But Eliza has been running a fever of 103 for 2 days, so I had to call in to work today. She is feeling much better today but I am not sure I can take her to the show or not. I really wanted to, the kids don't get to see their daddy play much and an in town show only 20 minutes away is SOOOO rare. We shall see how the day goes.

My sister in law is in labor!!! She was due on the 31st with her 4th baby girl! The baby is turned face down so that is why labor had not progressed. They induced her last night and she had a very long tough night but has progressed and hopefully that baby has turned face up by now. We are so thrilled for the arrival of Estelle. We will be able to meet her at Thanksgiving. Please pray for her and the baby.

I'm off to take advantage of this day off and do some laundry!
0 Responses

Post a Comment