Emily
I just shopped for 2 hours by myself!!! Wow, that never happens. I had to work today. Just an 8 hour shift though, not a 16. I have to go back again tomorrow. I don't mind this because I actually get paid overtime for this shift not time off. We could really use the money, with Christmas coming up. Trey is out of town, somewhere in south Georgia and my mom has the kids so I could work. So I have a whole evening to myself!!! TV dinner and a movie is in my future!

Last night, Trey and I went on a date, the first in months and months. We dropped the children off at my moms yesterday afternoon and hung out at the Mall of Georgia. We went a saw a movie, Social Network, which I really liked. It was interesting to watch a documentary-ish movie about something happened before your eyes, in your adult life-time. We went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe, it was awesome. We cherish the time we get to be together. Trey always makes me laugh and I adore him. I am so happy he is mine.

Just a quick funny story, well 2 actually. Remember when I said I would regret saying to James if he was so lonely to sleep outside my door that he could come sleep with me? yep, I regret it! BIG time. He has been in my room 1 to 3 times a night since I said that!! It's like having an infant wake you up. I went easy on him the first 10 days because I know October messed him up, and he NEVER gives me any trouble. He is SO good. He has always been my routine child and has to be warned when change is coming to avoid melt downs. If you give him a heads up, he is totally fine. He has just gotten so insecure about who is going to be here with him. But Wednesday night, I had had enough. I chased him back to bed threatening no cartoons for a week and no playing with the neighbors! The tears immediately dried up....so, maybe he's playing my heart, huh? Well, he didn't do it Friday night so we will see when he gets back from Grandma's ("Sita" as he calls her).

Ok, funny story #2. To sit or not to sit, that is the question. Eliza, 19 months old, said to me, "pee,pee, potty" so I go and try to sit her on the potty and she shakes her head and goes stiff backed and won't sit. So I set her down in front of the toilet and she immediately pees on the stool. She totally thinks she is supposed to stand up and pee! I laughed so hard. I guess that what happens when a baby girl has her daddy and big brother home with her mostly. Guess I need to tag her along every time I go!

Dinner and a movie, calling my name!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment