Emily
We traveled back to Atlanta today. It took about 7 hours and we only stopped for 10 minutes to pee. Traffic was horrific in one spot. Other than that, we cruised. Eliza did GREAT in the car for a change! Not a single whine or cry. She did say "mommy" another 500 times though. We had a great time. I am so thankful for treys family, who are so awesome! They love having fun and always make me laugh. I am glad to be home though. I STILL feel like crap. I can't breath and am coughing my head off and have had a constant headache. I have now had this for 2 weeks. And the cough for 3. I am so over it. But I am super fortunate that nobody else has it.

Right now the kids are in the bath tub. I am big plans for them to be in bed early and I am following shortly after!
0 Responses

Post a Comment