Nikki
Our family sickness began last Wednesday when I was going with Jon to play at a church in Dawsonville- about 4o minutes from where we live. Jayce came to me and said, "Mommy, my belly hurt". He laid around for a little bit, but then acted fine, so I thought he would be o.k. to go. Jon wasn't feeling well either, but felt obligated to go and play. We arrived at the church and within 5 minutes of being there, Jayce had thrown up all over me and him. Wow! As a mom, I have learned to tolerate a lot of bodily functions, but I just can't handle throw up. I had nothing for us to change into so I cleaned us up as much as I could and then drove 40 minutes back home with the throw up smell still lingering all the while..... Poor Jon had to stay and felt awful so as soon as it was over, my dear friend drove him home. He was running a fever and body aches and chills and got in the bed as soon as he got home. Jayce came in and acted fine again for a while. He wanted something to eat, so I gave it to him. I should have known this would not be a good idea because within minutes he threw up on me and him again!! Thankfully, Journey didn't get sick and was so good while I was taking care of his daddy and brother.

Thursday Jon still wasn't feeling well, but Jayce was feeling better, so for Thanksgiving we just hung out at our house. Friday my sister and I took the kids to do some stuff for Christmas and my stomach started hurting. I ended up having the worst stomach virus I have ever had in my 31 years of life!! I thought I was going to die!! Thankfully, Jon was feeling better so he helped to nurse me back to health. I finally started feeling normal again today. However, last night while we were putting the finishing touches on our Christmas tree Jon said his stomach wasn't feeling well. Really?? Are we ever going to get better?? I took the baby to the baby sitter and Jayce wanted to go to his Nana and Papa's so Jon could rest today. I just talked to my mother-in-law and she said she thought Jayce wasn't feeling good. Will this circle ever break????? So, to whoever reads our blog, please pray that my family will get better and these plagues will leave us....
0 Responses

Post a Comment