Nikki
I had today off because of Election Day and I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with my boys. We actually slept in this morning until about 9 o'clock! I can't remember the last time I got to "sleep in" . We would have slept longer, but I had to take Journey to the doctor to get his 2 month old shots. I can't believe how time flies!! I felt so sorry for him because he had no idea what he was in for. He had to get three shots, but thankfully the pain only lasted for seconds.
He has gained four pounds and grown 4 inches in just 9 weeks. He is such a sweet little boy! I am so blessed to have him and Jayce as my sons. We left the doctor and went and got some lunch then came home for some much needed sleep. All three of us took a long nap.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, but only for a short time. I get the week off at Thanksgiving so in about two weeks I will get to spend some more time with them. Well, I am off to sleep now. Six o'clock is going to come real soon.


0 Responses

Post a Comment