Emily
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life.

-My Saviour, who loved me so much that he died for me. That I have a better life waiting for me when I leave this earth and a purpose driven by his love for me, while I am still here

-My awesome husband. God knew exactly what I needed and I am so thankful for the love he shows me everyday

-My amazingly cute kids. Everyday when I look at them, I see God's love for me

-My wonderful selfless parents who instilled in me the love of Christ and have shown me everyday who He is. Because they loved me, I know how to love. And they are awesome grandparents who selflessly give and give.

-My amazing in-laws. I am SOOO lucky to have in laws that love me as much as their son and who have accepted me into their lives like I was always there.

-A very cool sister and brother in law!

-amazing friends and family, and so much else I would miss dinner if I continue.....one thing is for sure, no matter what happens in this life I have God's love and a promise to spend eternity with him!
0 Responses

Post a Comment