Cami

I have to say this past weekend was an absolute blast! I can honestly say that I have some amazing friends and feel so blessed to have each one of these girls in my life. Last Thursday, my friend Jenn flew in from Michigan to come to my baby shower on Saturday. We had such a great time catching up and chilling out.

Friday night Jenn and I had a girls night dinner with some friends of mine. Most of them had met Jenn a few months ago when she came to visit. So we went to Laredos for Mexican and spent a couple of hours just laughing and enjoying the food. Although, we do have to say that we missed you Nikki M!

On Saturday, my friends Dina, Becky, Beverly, Jen, Cara, Trixie and Pam threw me a baby shower. We had so much fun. And it was just so cool to see so many different people from almost every era of my life come together. It was especially fun when I was opening gifts because Trey and Emily's little girl Eliza was there. So she would help me read the cards. But, then a few of the stuff animals we got she would hug and give a kiss too. It was so precious! I'm so glad my Real Angels wives were able to be there. The Lord has definitely blessed me with some special friendships with these girls. Every time I see them and hang out with them our friendship grows deeper and deeper. I love you girls! Anyway, the time with all of my friends was so special. It was such a special time to see them come to celebrate our little miracle who is on her way. Thank you all so much! Words cannot express how much I love each one of you!

It's crazy to think that we are now 32 1/2 weeks along. It is definitely flying by now. And we are getting more and more excited for the arrival of our Lacey Elisabeth. We actually ordered Lacey's travel system last night. I was excited because we actually got it on sale online for $20 cheaper than in the store PLUS free shipping. We also ordered the valances for her room too. That is coming together and we should have it all done and decorated by Thanksgiving. Josh and I were talking about how surreal it is that we are so close to meeting her. Every night we sit on the couch and marvel and my growing and jumping belly. It really makes you wonder how people cannot believe that God is real and that babies are living human beings. It boggles my mind. It's such a miracle!!!

Well, I am off to bed now. It's 10:30 and way past my bedtime. Yes, I know that to some that's early, but, when you have a 4:30 am wake up call and your preggo it's not that early!
0 Responses

Post a Comment