Cami
It's hard to believe we are 3 weeks out from Lacey's due date. But, the way I'm feeling these days (Big and VERY uncomfortable) I'd be okay with her coming a little early. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is great! Her heartbeat was perfect. She's still measuring about a week big. Dr. Ruffin checked to see if I was dialating at all and that was a big no. Sigh. That's okay though. Just means she's not ready to come yet. Josh said that Lacey can come any time after Dec. 13th because this is a crazy busy week for him between work and Echoing Angels. I said she could come after Dec. 23rd because that's my last day of work here at the station before I go on maternity leave. But, I supposed that she'll decide what time is the best time for her to come. LOL.

Josh wasn't able to go to the doctors appointment with me because he had to head up to Gainesville to meet up with Echoing Angels and their managment team Patton House Entertainment. They had a meeting last night and then are doing 2 days of rehearsals. Thankfully, my Momma was able to go with me to my appointment. Ever since our 2 miscarriages Josh and I decided that I would never go alone to an appointment again. So, it was so nice to have my momma there with me. I'm so grateful for her and her support. Plus, I know she's just as excited because this will be her first grandbaby. So thank you Momma for coming with me.

Since Josh is gone for a couple of days my parents are coming out to help me with some things around the house today. I wanted to steam clean the carpets in the house so that they are clean when Lacey arrives. My parents have a steam cleaner so I asked my daddy if he could walk me through how to use it. He said no that he would come out and do it for me. Wow...what a blessing! So while my Daddy is doing that my Momma and I are going to rearrange some cupboards to make room for Lacey's bottles, formula and stuff. I am truly blessed with some amazing parents!

Josh and I are anxiously waiting for our Lacey to come. So c'mon Lacey!!! But, as we wait, we are really excited for some of our friends. Jacob (from Rush of Fools) and his wife Amelia were induced last night and should have their precious baby boy sometime this morning. So pray for them and baby Collin!
0 Responses

Post a Comment