Cami

Well, as we draw closer to Christmas and Lacey's due date I'm starting to feel not as stressed and more relaxed. We are getting closer to having our "to do" list done and it is such a great feeling! Her room is nearly finished and is looking so cute. We only have 2 more things that we are waiting on. My father-in-law has made us a diaper changing station and will be bringing that over very soon. And then Josh and I are going to get a pink bass guitar to hang in Lacey's room. Yes, a bass guitar. You don't think her daddy would go without SOMETHING being a bass right? LOL. It's very cute and can't wait to get it. We have a place saved on the wall for her guitar. Trey and Emily let us borrow their glider and it looks so cute in her room. Matches perfectly! So, like I said, we are ready for this little one to come whenever she'd like!

Last night Josh and I were able to get more Christmas shopping done as well. We've nearly got that list complete too. Just a few more things and we'll be done! This Christmas has been harder for me to get out and shop like I like to because I do hurt a good bit being 9 months preggo. So, to have him there to help me has been amazing!

Today I went to my parents church for their kids musical. My momma did a GREAT job with the kiddos as usual. It was so cute! It was call Aaron the Allergic Shepherd. Josh and I were originally supposed to play Mary and Joseph, but, the guys ended up having a gig down near Callaway Gardens so we weren't able to. But, maybe next year.
0 Responses

Post a Comment