Cami
Okay Wednesday, what else have you got? Bring it on. It's already been a crazy day. Yesterday afternoon Josh came home early from work because he was not feeling well. He had been fighting a cold for about a week. But, now...he's REALLY sick. I think he might have strep throat. He was running a fever last night of almost 102, but, of course he's a typical man and wouldn't go to the doctor. He vowed he would be better today. Yeah right. LOL. I ended up sleeping down on the couch because he was freezing and needed the heater on to try to warm up, was tossing a turning and coughing a lot. And me being 9 months preggo, can't stand a lot of heat these days, exhausted and having to get up at 4:30 am this was not a good combo. So I went downstairs and tried to sleep on the couch. My back and hips did not appreciate me doing this. I just feel so bad for Josh because he's so miserable. So I sent him to a doc in the box today. Hopefully they will be able to give him a shot or medicine to make him feel better. Plus, I need him well soon since Lacey could be here any time. So if you think about it, say a prayer for Josh today that he feels better soon.
0 Responses

Post a Comment