Nikki
Today was a great first day back at work. I teach 8th grade and think I am going to have a great group of students. I kind of freaked them out today when I told them there is a chance I could go into labor at school. Actually the boys were freaked out. The girls thought it would be neat! So, I guess we will just have to wait and see how things play out. I just really hope Jon will be here. The guys are supposed to leave for PA Thursday. We are going to the doctor Thursday morning for our regular scheduled appt. and they will probably check to see if I have progressed any more. If I could just make it through this weekend then that would be great. As far as I know- which doesnt say a lot because I very rarely know when he is going to be home- but I think he will be close to home for the next two weeks.

I am feeling really good. I had a scare over the weekend as I was having contractions. I was in a lot of pain, but I had also done all of the laundry, folded and put away as well as cleaned our entire front porch- sweeping, moving furniture, and washing it down. I guess it wouldnt have been so bad if we didnt have a porch that extended the entire length of our house. I had a ton of energy so I may have over extended myself.

Anyway, I am a little tired today, but not as tired as I thought I would be. Hopefully I can make it up until my due date.
0 Responses

Post a Comment