Nikki
The time has finally come for me to have my baby! I am sitting at my in-laws house- Jon is in North Carolina- and not feeling my greatest. We have decided to start timing my contractions since I have been having them tonight and I am hurting in my lower back. My "nest" is about as clean as it is going to get before the baby arrives. The way I would have been cleaning over these past few weeks you would have thought the President was coming. I have cleaned things that people will probably never notice like baseboards and casings around the doors. I know, sounds crazy, but I have at least kept my mind occupied.

If I dont go before then, I will have my baby in my arms early Monday morning. Again, please keep my family and I in your prayers on Monday. Check out my facebook page for updates, but realistically Jon's facebook page will probably be more up to date as I will be a little occupied next week.
0 Responses

Post a Comment