Emily
So I got the biggest surprise yesterday. I came home from church and put Eliza down for a nap. I came down the stairs and saw Trey standing at the bottom!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked I was speechless. I had just talked to him earlier on the way home from church and thought he was still in Nashville! I actually had to sit down it scared me so. It turns out he drove up there Saturday night just to turn around and drive back Sunday morning. Calvin, the producer, called him about midnight to tell him his wife was in premature labor and he would be taking the first flight back to LA. His wife is only 31 weeks and her water broke, so there is no stopping this baby now. If you are reading this, please pray for them, for the safe arrival of their baby boy. Calvin is just a great guy and is so excited for this child, it is their first.

So Trey is home now unexpectedly and we had a nice evening. I am off today and we will enjoy today too. I have no idea what is in the agenda. James will go to preschool tomorrow and Eliza is signed up for daycare and she will have to go because it is too late to cancel. They will charge me anyway, so Trey might as well have a day to himself. I already asked him if I could leave him a list! (all smiles). This never happens, a day when Trey has no kids and nothing to do! So I will let you know what I put on the list!
0 Responses

Post a Comment