Emily
I came home from Nashville today. I hated leaving Trey but missed my kids dearly. I had a great time there. We did not have much time for sight seeing but he did drive me around town a little. Saturday, we waited an hour in line, outside in 100 degree weather, to eat at the Pancake Pantry in downtown Nashville...totally worth it. The sweet potato pancakes are what made this place famous and I now I see why....or taste why I should say. Holy moly were they good and had a creamy honey like syrup. Wow. Quite tasty.

The recording is going awesome! The songs are sounding soooooo good. It is like nothing you hear on Christian radio today...so watch out CCM (that's Contemporary Christian Music)! I really think this album could go mainstream secular. It is that good and that relevant to today's listeners. It has such great message with out beating you over the head with all things church. We shall see what God does. I know marketing to the secular radio world is really expensive and not in the budget as is. But I know my God can do all things! Call me crazy, but I really feel like He has big plans for these guys. God saved the day at the last minute and has been pouring on the annointing ever since....why would He bother if not to use Echoing Angels in a BIG way? All we need is faith of a mustard seed right? Well, what if you have the faith of an entire jar of seeds....? What more can He do then? I want to speak life into this endeavor. You may not believe me, but I had enough faith for 100 men even during the lowest parts of the last year, when the band was without a label, a manager, a booking agent, and debt up to their ears. I say that not to brag at all....it is a gift God gave me. God planted in my heart,a long time ago, that Trey, and now EA, is favored and would be blessed someday for following Him, that is why I can have the faith that I do, because He gave me the vision so long ago. Since it is a gift, it is my purpose to keep everyone else on the train too. Some days it was hard, when Trey was ready to give it up and go back to a full time church position. But it was reminding him of the ways God had showed up in the past to bring us to this very point in our lives that would get Trey back on the train. And thank goodness he did, because we are just seeing the beginning of the vision....
0 Responses

Post a Comment