Cami
I always look forward to Fridays! I guess because I know that I will not have to get up at 4:45 am the next couple of days. So that makes me very happy! Josh is out on the road with the band this weekend. They are playing somewhere outside of Pittsburgh...not exactly sure of the name. But, I'm definitely missing him. What I do know is that they are going to touch a lot of lives this weekend. I have no doubt about that!

With him gone, I want to try and get a lot done around the house. There's just one problem...it's called pregnancy brain. I seem to forget everything these days. And I hear that this is common. So I decided to make a list so that I can see everything that needs to be done and then I won't forget and can check them off as I do them. However, this list is HUUUUUGE!!!! Yikes...do I have my work cut out for me. Hopefully I can get everything done. But, I'm not holding my breath after looking at this list. Sometimes it just all seems so overwhelming and feels like I'm not going to get anything done. But, all I can do is my best, right?

I'm very excited about getting started on things for our little princess that's coming in 4 1/2 short months. A friend of mine gave me some baby blankets that she was given. So I've washed them all in "Dreft" and bought a pink bin to put them in. I've also got a few onesies and outfits to wash and put away for our little Lacey Elisabeth. I'm just having sooo much fun right now. I love preparing for this little girl. I'm hoping tomorrow to go and buy her bedding for her crib. Josh and I found it a couple of weeks ago before we knew what we were having. And now that we know, we can go get it. It's so adorable. I can't wait to get her room all set up.

Well, I could go on and on about how excited we are about our little Lacey. But, housework and chores await me. So, I will sign off for now and hopefully be able to report back to you that I have finished my HUUUUGE to do list. Say a prayer for me! LOL!
0 Responses

Post a Comment