Cami
It's funny how you never know when God is going to decide that a change needs to be made in your life and then take you through a transition when you least expect it. That's kind of where we are at right now. It's not necessarily a fun time but it's one that has to be done. I guess sometimes we get content where we are at and think that we are exactly where we are supposed to be and then God says nope time to move on (by the way...this has nothing to do with Echoing Angels). I guess it makes it extra hard when you don't know why the circumstances came about and you get blindsided and hurt. But, God in His infinite wisdom does understand. And maybe he used this circumstance because He knew that we wouldn't leave where He wanted us to leave without a big push like that. I'm not really sure. So, even though I'm so confused about this certain situation, Josh and I have complete trust in God that He knows what's going on and what's best for us and where we need to be exactly. So even though I'm sad and hurt, I'm holding fast to the Lord and waiting on Him to guide us in His direction.
0 Responses

Post a Comment