Emily
Today I am feeling a little anxious. I am not really sure why. There is so much coming up in the near future, perhaps, that is what I am stressing about. I decided to fast today until noon because I want to feel His peace and there is no better way than to pray and fast. I'm getting pretty hungry now, its 11 am and getting up as early as I do makes noon, almost half of my day. I just want to lift up Echoing Angels this morning. There are so many important decisions coming up, so much long distance travel, and some very exciting endorsements in the works that could mean HUGE publicity. I just want to remain in His will and continue doing what He has started. We have no way of knowing what is going to happen but God does and we just have to rest in Him.

Tonight we are having dinner with some dear friends we haven't seen in a year. I am excited to reconnect. Since we left our church over 18 months ago, there are so many people we miss and need to get together with. There is just not enough time when Trey is home to do it. I guess we should start a waiting list, huh? Problem is, a show will get booked last minute and we will cancel. Tis our life. And I am first in line then the kids then our families...thank goodness most of our friends understand and won't get upset.

The guys leave tomorrow for Charlotte. They are playing for a pre-game show for the Panthers with a radio station up there. Trey is a die hard Redskins fan, so there will be no rooting for them. Lol! Actually Trey won't even be able to enjoy the game at all. They have the Coke box and all. He will return home tomorrow as well, yes, a one day trip, because he leaves Sunday for LA to finally finish the record. He will come back Thursday, but we will not be here. We will already be at the beach with my parents. Trey will meet up with us after Celebrate Freedom. So much going on, its no wonder I'm anxious. And in all that chaos, I work full time and have to get the kids off to school each day. Blah! Oh well....this too shall pass.
0 Responses

Post a Comment