Megan

Congrats to Niki and Jon! I am so excited to meet their little man! I can't wait until that day comes for Neil and I to have a little one of our own. Don't worry, it's not happening any time soon. We still need to just be a married couple for a few more years. Besides, we still have plenty of time... even if Neil's parents don't think so... ;)

Right now, our little Boston Terrier Baxter is enough!


On another note, I confess. I have a new obsession- frozen yogurt. I just gotta have it. At this little place in Alpharetta, you have like, 16 different flavors to choose from and probably over 50 toppings. The best part- almost every flavor is lowfat or nonfat!! I feel a little less guilty indulging in 12 ounces of New York Cheese Cake loaded with fruit and chocolate... The sad thing is, I'm there like at least twice a week. I seriously can't get enough of the stuff! Haven't tried it, you should. But if you end up spending three nights a week there, don't say I didn't warn you!
0 Responses

Post a Comment