Cami
Well, Josh and the the band are in Nashville for a lot of meetings the next couple of days. And I'm sitting here at home reflecting on the events of this weekend. And of course, it revolved around our baby that's on the way. I've heard from several people "Don't worry....babies really don't need that much." I've learned that it's quite the opposite. Josh and I made a list of things we thought we needed and then my friend Bonnie helped me go through it and realized I had forgotten a lot of things. But, we completed the list and I was feeling pretty good.

Yesterday Josh and I went to two different stores to register. Four hours later we finally finished. Aching back, feet and all. We had a GREAT time figuring out what we wanted to register for for our little princess Lacey. But, oh my goodness, who knew there were sooo many baby products, toys, strollers, clothes, etc. to choose from. LOL...it's CRAZY!!!

Josh thoroughly enjoyed using the gun to put items on our registry. And then had a great time playing with all the toys. I was reviewing our registry today and noticed quite a few toys that I don't remember telling him was on our list. But, that's okay. He can have a few items on the registry too, right? ;-)

It's still hard to believe that we are having a baby in 4 months! I told Josh yesterday that it still seems surreal that we were actually there to register for OUR baby and not buy a gift for someone else. We are just soooo thankful that it is happening and cannot wait to meet our little Lacey Elisabeth in 4 short months!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment