Cami
So now that Josh and I know that we are having a baby girl, preparations have finally gone into play. I spent this weekend washing Lacey's clothes and blankets in Dreft. My momma and I went and did some shopping and bought some really cute outfits. And then my parents went with me to look at the crib bedding that we've picked out. I couldn't wait for them to see it. Plus I was able to talk to the lady there to find out exactly how long it would take to order it so we can be prepared. So I'm sooooo excited to get her little bedroom done. Josh has no idea what kind of a honey do list he has when he gets back from the road today! ;-)

The big excitement though this week is waiting for Jon and Nikki's baby to make it's debut. I remember last year at this time Nikki and I talking about how we both were wanting to get pregnant and have a baby. And now...we both are. Her due date is upon us and we are just overjoyed in meeting their new precious angel. So stayed tune...hopefully we'll meet their baby very soon!
0 Responses

Post a Comment