Cami
Well, the guys got home early this morning from their gig in Charlotte. They went to do a show with New Life 91.1 before the NFL Charlotte Panthers game against the Tennessee Titans. Then afterward they went to sit in the Coca Cola Box Seats on the 50 yard line. They all had a great time and LOVED the seats that they had. ,I'm glad that they had a wonderful show and a good time, but, I was glad to have Josh home. I really hadn't seen him since Thursday night because he worked all day on Friday and by the time he got home that night I was asleep and then they left at 0 dark thirty in the morning. So, it was nice to spend today with my husband. Every minute we get together is precious.

Tonight we had the honor of going down to Fayetteville to Heritage Christian Church to attend my friend Chad Wallace's ordination service. I've known Chad for 12 years now. And to see how his relationship with Christ has grown over all these years has been amazing. And to celebrate with him his becoming a pastor was such a special moment. I was and am so proud of him and am so glad that Josh and I were able to be there to share this special moment in his life! Congratulations Chad! As your mom told you back in 2008, God's not done with you yet! He has got some amazing things in store for you! And I cannot wait to watch where He is going to take you! Love you bro!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment