Emily
I was struck today by the wave of change that is about to hit all of our lives in the next 6 months. Everyone in Echoing Angels is about to have their lives turned upside down. JP and Nikki have a baby on the way in 2 weeks!!!! And the anticipation is awesome because we don't know the sex! Josh and Cami have a baby girl coming in 4 months! And all of us are in great expectation for the single to drop on the the radio the first week of October. It is an exciting time in the life of the band, God is moving, no doubt, and we all, thankfully, on are the train for the ride.

This weekend, I am on call for 48 straight hours. Sounds awful, but it is at home beeper call and it is $10/hour so you can do the math, and we could really use the money. If I get called in and have to work, then I get paid the overtime rate. It has the potential to be a nightmare. I have worked 21 straight hours before! But today I haven't been called in at all, so I got paid to hang out at home. The biggest bummer is that you can't go anywhere because you have to be ready at any moment to run out the door. My mom and dad have come this weekend to hang out in case I need to leave so the kids won't be alone. It has been really fun, like old times when they would drive down from NC to visit. I always enjoy my time with them. Hopefully I won't be called in in the middle of the night.

Today, I listened to all the songs on the new record twice! Some are not done yet, but every time I hear them, I am more amazed. They sound SOOOOO good. The guys all did a phenomenal job! It is really a tribute to their talent. I can't wait for all of you to hear it!!!!!!!!!! There are surprises in every song....elements you aren't expecting that keep you listening for more. All the songs are so relevant, even for people who don't share our same beliefs. God is doing a mighty work....
0 Responses

Post a Comment