Emily
Along with the surprise of Trey's early return from Nashville came the stress of another delay in the recording. I believe the single drop date has been moved from September 24th to sometime in October. Trey is feeling the pressure and is blaming himself since he got sick to cause the first delay. Calvin's wife and baby are doing well. She is out of the hospital on bed rest. It turns out her water did not break but was in preterm labor. Trey goes back at the end of August to finish up the album. He will be going to LA more than likely so that Calvin can stay close to home. I am not sure yet what that means for me yet. But I know he isn't sad about "having" to go to California! I am not sure what to make of all this. Is it God telling us to slow down and that the original date was wrong? Or is this the Enemy trying his best to defeat a God plan? Whatever it may be, I know that God will prevail. This album is all for His glory, nothing else or less, and He will use these hitches to bring about His will.
0 Responses

Post a Comment