Nikki
Still no baby, but feeling really good. I am so thankful the Lord has allowed me to feel this way especially since I really need to work right up until the baby comes. Tomorrow is my last day at work until the middle of October!! I am very excited!! My time is finally here. The reason I say this is because in the community in which I live there have been a ton of babies born. At my home church I was one of 5 people pregnant. Two of which delivered twins, so in all that makes 9 babies!! Our church is going to need some more nursery volunteers!!! At my school there were five of us pregnant. So of all the people pregnant, or should I say, who were pregnant, I am the very last one to deliver. So needless to say, I absolutely CAN NOT wait until Monday!!

I ask of anyone who reads our blog for your prayers. I shared with some people at work today that I am getting a little nervous about my upcoming surgery. I had a c-section before, but like I told them, I don't think anyone can get used to big needles, sharp knives cutting you open, stitches, staples, and everything else that encompasses surgery. I have also learned that until that little one is in your arms, anything can happen.
0 Responses

Post a Comment