Cami
Okay...so who will she choose??? Roberto or Chris? Or will she not choose either? You know what I'm talking about! Just admit it! Yes, I'm talking about The Bachelorette! The Finale is on tonight and then After the Rose is on after that. They are advertising it as "this has never happened in Bachelorette history." What could it be??? There are so many rumors and spoilers out there that quite honestly I'm ready to just know what happens. Then I don't have to worry about setting the tivo to watch it the next day because I'm afraid I'll fall asleep during it. Josh always laughs at me when I watch it. BUT, he'll ask me "so who did she let go?" See...you get sucked into it even if you don't want to. You know it's true. You may not admit it...but...you know you want to know and will be talking about this at work tomorrow. Don't deny it...just go with it!
0 Responses

Post a Comment