Emily
So, Trey's next trip to Nashville/PA is all worked out. I took Monday off, James goes to Preschool and Eliza goes to daycare on Tuesday, Wednesday Trey will be keeping them, Thursday Trey has them again and will leave to drive 1/2 way to PA after I get off work and Friday my mother has them. I am on call all weekend, 48 hours, so my mom and dad are moving in for the weekend. Now, I am looking ahead to the almost 4 weeks Trey is gone in September/October. I know God has help on the way.

I am so glad it is Friday. Today was a nice, non stressful day and I am home now with the kids and Trey. I came home to a clean house and Trey is cooking...it is so nice. He leaves for Nashville tomorrow. I am reading a good book and plan on finishing that while he is gone. It is summer and there is nothing good on TV anyway after the kids are in bed. Ok, dinner is ready!
0 Responses

Post a Comment