Emily
So today I am working my 16 hour shift. I haven't done one of these in years. There's a reason for that, they are brutal. Our weekend call used to be 12 hours which you were paid overtime for, however, now they are 16s that put vacation time back into your bank. So far, I'm not diggin it. I have lost a significant portion of my income ...which helped fund the EA music adventure. Some serious rebudgeting is in our future. But I am still so thankful to have a job and I know God will provide. I know 100% that God wants us right where we are and that Trey is walking in His will. So we will just have to wait for God to provide. He always does.

So last night, baby girl kept me awake til 3....yes I got up at 6 I couldn't ask trey to tend to her because he just got home from panama yesterday and was already 3 sheets to the wind, had to lead worship today, stayed up til midnight learning 3 new songs for today! Yikes. And of course its busy in the OR today. But I will survive.

We leave tomorrow for Hilton Head at 7 am and I will get home about 1130. I think I am crazy but its ok. I'd rather do it than stay home. My life could be boring, right?
Today, I will praise God for the adventure!
0 Responses

Post a Comment