Cami
It's crazy to think that we are already in July of 2010! My how time is flying by so fast!!! But, as we celebrate another 4th of July, I hope that you have great plans to spend with family and friends celebrating our amazing country! I know that is just what we will be doing. Josh is going to be running sound at a big city 4th of July celebration. So, my in-laws, my parents and Gracie Bear (our furry baby) and I will be heading over there to celebrate with him. He may have to work, but, we make it work so we can still celebrate together. It's always a lot of fun hearing great music and then my favorite part of the night...the fireworks! I love them.

But, as we are celebrating today, let's also remember those who are serving our country and those that have served our country. They have sacrificed so much to keep us safe! Today I take time to honor my Uncle David Senf who is a retired Chief Warrant Officer in the Navy, and my cousin Lori who served our country for many years but now is a stay at home mommy of 4 and her husband Chris Rozhon who is still in the Army and has done 3 tours in Iraq in the last few years. Thank you for serving our country and sacrificing so much for our freedom. There's no way that we could ever repay you for that. But, just know that I am so thankful for you and what you do and am proud that you are my family. I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment