Cami
Well...for the 2nd time this summer our air conditioner died in our hosue! Last night before I was going to go to bed I couldn't understand why I was sweating. Then when I saw the thermostat was set at 74 and it was 83 in the house I knew it was dead. I went to bed but did not sleep well. I have to have the room nice and cool...especially these days being pregnant. Thankfully our air conditioner guy goes to our church. Josh called him and he came out this afternoon and fixed it. However, he said we couldn't turn the air on for awhile because we had to let the air unit cool down. We apprently fried something in the unit and he replaced it. But, it was still really hot and so it can't be turned on yet. So Gracie Bear and I sit hear burning up. Right now it's 95 in the house. ugh. Poor Gracie is in front of the floor fan and just panting so bad. If we can't turn it on soon we may have to go for a ride because I'm to the point where I can't take it anymore.

It's kind of funny though. My studio at the station that I work in is like an igloo. I literally wear a winter coat in there everyday and bring socks for my feet because it's sooo cold. Then I come home and it's like an oven in here. I'm not that picky of a person...I'd be okay with a happy medium. Although, I want to go to Whitewater Park and float in the Hootch, I'm about ready for fall to show up and cool down. For those of you not in Atlanta, our heat index today is supposed to reach 105 degrees. Bring on the fall!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment