Cami
Ever have one of those days where you are like "Lord...can I please have a mulligan and start this day over again?" Yeah, that was my day today. I was woken up around 12:30 this morning with 2 phone calls and never really got back to sleep. Had to get up at 4 am to be at the station by 5:15. One thing about the station is that they like to keep the studios pretty chilly, so it could be 100 degrees outside but normally you can find me with a long sleeved shirt and a winter coat on just trying to stay warm. Well...I arrive at work this morning to be the first to find out that the AC that controls the studios busted and it's sweltering hot in there. And being pregnant doesn't help at all in trying to stay cool. So I'm burning up hot and go to get the studio set up for the morning show and first the computer in the producer studio started messing up. Then I go in to the studio and start to pull up the files for the morning show and another computer froze. See where I'm going? Just not a good day. BUT...thankfully...it's Friday and it's a holiday weekend. So, I have 3 days off to relax and recouperate before the hustle and bustle of the work week begins again.

I think Emily had told you in her first blog that most of our husbands also have jobs when they are not on the road. And for Josh and I that is true as well. He works with a production company that does sound, lights and staging for concerts, conferences, etc. So any time that we get together is very precious. He works so hard and I'm so proud of him. Like this weekend, he is working tonight and probably won't get home until about 3 am. Then be back up at and at em tomorrow morning loading in a stage for a 4th of July celebration. And on Sunday working all day running sound at this celebration. Then he leaves on Monday with EA to do a camp in Panama City Beach. However, he has told me that he's going to take me out on a hot date tomorrow night. I'm so looking forward to spending some time with him. I'll let you know later where he takes me. I really do look forward to these few precious moments we have together. And although it's really hard at times because we don't get a lot of time together, I know God has called him to Echoing Angels and know that this is his ministry. And seeing your husband pursue passionately after what God wants him to do is very inspiring. Plus, it's such an exciting time right now with all the stuff happening with EA. I cannot wait to see the doors that the Lord is gonna open up for this amazing group of guys! They've worked so hard and stayed true to their calling and deserve every amazing thing that's about to come their way!
0 Responses

Post a Comment