Emily
The last couple of days have been a whirlwind. We got home from the beach Friday night at 7. Baby girl once again made it clear she hates long car rides. I got up Saturday and worked another 16 hour shift. It just about killed me. Yesterday I did enough laundry for 8 people and went to the grocery store. After 2 weeks being away, its feels it will take a year to get my house back in order. But it was definitely worth it. I had such a great time and I feel like I got to know everyone better.
I just have to brag a little on what God did last week. 2 people from the resort who were not even a part of the camp were saved. One was a teenager the band and some campers met on the beach and invited to come to worship. The other was an older woman who heard the music from the lobby. Oh and the cafeteria lady that had been serving us food all week came to worship with us.
It just gives me chills how great God is. I even had a God appointment myself. I will share that with you later, when I'm ready. All of this was just confirmation that Echoing Angels is walking in the will of God. I think this is the tip of the iceberg. God has big plans for them. They are such great guys with hearts chasing after God. They have persevered through so many hardships the last couple of years, and when the rest of the world said to give it up, they waited on the Lord. He kept sustaining them....and now we/they are in just the beginning of the blessing. God promises to bless those who are faithful and that we can move mountains with just a little mustard seed faith. And He came through. He always does what He promises, not in our timing though. This is a direct blessing from the Daniel Fast we do every year. We fasted, allowing God to open up his hand to us. Did you know there are 20 great promises in the bible only given to those who fast? I didn't either until 4 years ago when God convicted me that I should be doing it. It has changed my life, spiritually and even physically. We start every year with a 21 day fast. I will be sharing more on this as January approaches. But we are living proof that it works and is a blessed endeavor.
Trey leaves next Monday for Nashville to begin recording the vocals. He is excited. This album is a.miracle from God and we give Him all the praise. Only a great God like ours could have saved the day like He did. I just know, know, know that God is orchestrating something fantastic for EA. His hand is evident. I'm so in love with my savior and in awe!
0 Responses

Post a Comment