Cami
Well, yesterday was the day for my 14 week doctors appointment. It was a big day. The day that we were to find out if the baby was still doing well and if we were in the clear. And of course I had to work before the appointment and it felt like the time just stood still. I just wanted to get it over with to know our little miracle was still okay. FINALLY time came to go to the appointment. And of course the one time that I want to get it over with is the time that you sit in the waiting room for what seems like an eternity. After about 40 minutes they finally took us back to see the nurse where we did the normal weight check and blood pressure check. I learned that I had lost 12 pounds during the first 14 weeks of my pregnancy. And blood pressure was good. Well, then the nurse told us that no rooms were available so we we had to wait in the waiting room outside of the rooms. We got to talking with another girl who we found out was 36 weeks along and ready to have her baby. It's pretty cool the things you can learn about people when you take the time to open up and talk with them. Anyway, we finally met with the doctor and she told me that it might take a little bit to find the heart beat. But, our little miracle didn't think that was necessary because as soon as she put the little monitor thing on my belly that baby's heartbeat was just beating and beating and beating. The doctor smiled really big and said that the heartbeat was PERFECT! Yeah!!! But, what lifted the huge weight off of my shoulders is when she said that we were in the clear and this baby was going to be just fine! REALLY??? This was the news that I had been waiting to hear for so long. I felt like I could actually breathe again and really begin to enjoy this pregnancy. After hearing the news all I could do was just keep thanking the Lord for giving us this little miracle and for letting our little miracle be okay! Josh wasn't able to be there with me because he is in Florida with Echoing Angels. But, I have an amazing support system here at home and my momma went with me and was able to share that special moment hearing that precious little heartbeat. I don't think I'll forget that moment. We go back to the doctor in 4 weeks so hopefully Josh will be able to go and be able to hear the heartbeat himself for the first time. Then we go back on August 12th to find out if we are having a baby boy LeBlanc or baby girl LeBlanc. I cannot wait to find out who our little miracle is gonna be. So what do you think? Boy or Girl? Either way...this is our miracle and God is still in the Miracle business!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment