Cami
What a great day it's been! I can't tell you the last time that Josh and I had the whole day together without one of us having to leave for work or for a concert or the road! What a joy it has been. We started off the morning with him making a run to McDonalds. For some reason when I woke up I HAD to have a sausage McMuffin. LOL. So like a good hubby he went and got his preggo wife a sausage McMuffin. Then we ran out to run some errands. I was able to find a cute maternity top to where to my high school class reunion next week. Then we bought a gift for a baby shower we are going to. But, the fun part was while we were getting the gift we started looking at things we might want to register for, for OUR baby. I walked out of Babies R Us with a huge grin on my face. I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun!!!

Tonight we went out to dinner with our really good friends Ryan and Stefanie Williams. It seems like forever since we have seen them. We met them at Chili's at 6:30 for dinner. At 9:30 we were still sitting there talking away like we had just gotten there. We're so greatful that the Lord has brought us such good friends into our lives!

It's been an amazing Saturday just spending time with my hubby! I'm just so thankful for days like this!
0 Responses

Post a Comment