Emily
Wednesday night was girls night out with all the Angel wives. It was a historical event. It was the first time we have ever done this. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and had a wonderful time! I think we all discovered things about each other we didn't know. I was struck by the awesomeness, if that's a word, of these ladies. God could have chosen to give me challenging relationships with women I didn't care for, but instead, he gave me 3 great women who are quickly becoming my best friends. I am hoping our relationships progress in such a way that leaning on each other is second nature. God is so good. This is one of those unexpected blessings. He always gives us more than we ask. I didn't even know to pray for this when I prayed that Trey would find a band....I am praising Him today, for always knowing my hearts desire before I do!

Today, I had the day off. It was great to be home, away from the daily drama looming at work these days. Trey has locked himself away all day trying to finish lyrics for the record. He leaves Sunday to start recording the vocals. The label chose 2 songs that had no words at all!! Surprise! And there were 2 others that he had been making up some of the words every time they played it for the last year!!! hahahaha lol! That cracks me up. I just found this out, it's no wonder I couldn't remember them to sing along! I don't feel so stupid anymore! Trey could have won that show, "Whose Line is it Anyway?" Do you remember it? He is so good at making up stuff off the cuff. He is always singing about what the kids are doing, narrating it as they do it. They love it because it, of course, comes with funny voices. But I hope he finishes soon. I haven't seen him all week and now I haven't on my off day and he leaves Monday for 7 or 8 days. Hmmm. Good times, as my bro n law would say. But it will pay off, I know.

Good nite!
0 Responses

Post a Comment