Emily
Its our last full day in Hilton Head. We have had such an awesome time. The weather has been good, the kids have been good, and the trip a success. Eliza was quite a pistol this morning so she is taking an extended nap right now. I hope she is in a good mood to enjoy the beach one more time. The reality that I have to go back to normal rat race life in a few days is sinking in. I have taken 2 weeks off (with the exception of the 16 hour last sunday and the 16 hour I have in 2 days) and I have never done that before. There is SOOOOO much drama at work and I have enjoyed being away. But life will go on.

I think we are going to find a place to eat out tonight....seafood I hope. Any suggestions? I have had enough camp food. Hopefully the kids won't be so tired that they are not pleasant eating companions. We'll see.....
0 Responses

Post a Comment