Cami
I have to be honest. The last couple of days have been really tough for me. Not only am I pregnant, but, this was the first week of me starting to get up at 4:45 am. And my body hasn't responded really well to it and still hasn't adjusted yet. Every morning when I get to work I'm just so nauseaus...and it's not a morning sickness kind of nauseaus. It usually takes until close to noon for me to start feeling better. So I guess because I haven't been feeling well that my tolerance level has been really low too.

This past week I have run into some people in all areas of my life with really bad attitudes. And I don't know if it's just because they are feeling bad about themselves, but, apparently feel the need to tear others down and rip them to shreds. Why do we do that to each other. I understand that we get frustrated with circumstances and situations that present itself to us. But, why must we make others feel bad or tear them down behind their backs? Doesn't Ephisians 4:29 say "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen"?

It's just very disappointing to see this happening and makes me want to ask "How old are we again?" It's time to grow up and be Christians and lift each other up and not tear each other apart. Let's love each other and work towards harmony. If you have a problem with someone, then go talk to them about it to resolve it and not tear them down with unnecessary jabs or rip them to shreds behind their backs.

Whew....thanks for letting me vent. I just needed to get that off of my chest. Now in other good news...Josh is coming home tomorrow! And that makes me VERY happy! I know they've had a great time in Hilton Head...but, I've missed him so much and can't wait to spend some quality time with him. So that is giving me something to look forward to! Yeah!
0 Responses

Post a Comment